Monday, February 22, 2010

Making The Anivision Podcast Better

We are 28 episodes into the Anivision podcast, and I feel like we’ve made some good strides since the beginning. The podcast sounds pretty crisp and clear, we have a group that can provide good analysis with a side of humor (when they're around), and I feel like we're doing something unique from other podcasts out there. I can say nice things all I want, but ultimately, that is the decision of you, the listener.

I won't turn this or any future postings into potential "tl;dr" responses, so I'll just urge everyone reading this to give our podcast a listen and give feedback, whether you enjoyed the show or not; or maybe you feel like we're on the precipice of something really really good.

Look forward to Episode 29 this week as we have a potpourri of topics to bring up in our Anivision Discussion.
___

No comments:

Post a Comment